[Chi-Fi] Tai nghe Trung Quốc rẻ mà ngon - Page 491 - vozForums
vozForums
Go Back   vozForums > Sản phẩm công nghệ > Multimedia

Old 09-02-2019, 17:24

Re: [Head-Fi] Tai nghe Trung Quốc rẻ mà ngon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius1304 View Post
Cho em hỏi có con earbud nào tầm 1tr đổ lại mà có mic ko ạ
Ve monk lite có 300k có mic đây , có điều shop nó nghỉ tết rồi , Shopee tìm thì thấy
Old 10-02-2019, 08:40

Quote:
Build: The T3 features an aluminum body near identical to the T2, with the exception of an extra metal ring on the back of the body and a little indent above the cable port. The build is solid all the way around, and it feels like something way more expensive than it actually costs. Just like the T2 and T2 Pro, the T3 features the same wide nozzle, making fit a slight issue for some with small ear canals. I highly recommend switching the cable sides and wearing the IEM “backwards” for a better fit. The cable is one of the biggest improvements over the T2, with Tin Audio including a 6-strand silver cable that is absolutely perfect. The 3.5mm connector has been shrunk down to a proportionate size, and a clear bead acts as the chin slider. This cable does have shrink-wrap solidified into a loop near the top, making wearing the cable over the back of the ear extremely comfortable. The flip side is that it’s now impossible to wear the T3 cable-down without replacing the cable. Regardless, this is one of the best and thiccest cables I’ve ever seen included with an IEM, hands down. Improvements all the way around so far.

The T3 is the first in the series to feature a DD+BA driver configuration. So how does it sound?

Bass: With what sounds about a 3dB increase from the Tin Audio T2 in the low end, the T3 comes so close to perfect tonality. While greatly improved from the previous version, I still find a slight lack of warmth in the sub bass that makes it hard to listen to a select few songs which utilize the lower frequencies extensively. This is remedied if you opt for the foam tips, but I find that the foam muddies vocals ever so slightly. It comes down to personal preference, better extension down low or slightly better vocal clarity and more treble presence. That being said, the T2 and T2 Pro sound completely anemic compared to the T3, especially in the mid bass. So unless you’re a basshead and want something warm for subbass-heavy EDM songs, you’ll more than likely be more than happy with the low end performance of the T3.

Mids: The T3 have quite easily the best vocals I’ve ever heard in a sub-$100 IEM. The first track I listen to whenever I review a new IEM is “Holocene” by Bon Iver just because Vernon’s falsetto has such distinct tonality that it’s easy for me to pinpoint how accurate the vocals are. The second “Someway, baby, it's part of me, apart from me” floated right from Vernon’s mouth and out of the T3’s drivers, I knew these IEMs were something special. Upper vocals just sound right, with a clarity that matches IEMs way out of the T3’s price range. I will say it is a rather bright presentation compared to more neutral IEMs like the Etymotic ER4_R or Pinnacle P1 (my current reference), but the tonality is just right. String instruments sound pristine, and I can’t get enough of female vocals. I do wish the lower mids for barebones acoustic guitar tracks were just a tad more present, but I’m splitting hairs at this point.

Treble: Similar to the T2, the T3 features a slightly elevated treble presence, but the new tuning adjusts the overall sound in a much more pleasing way. Highs have been significantly lowered from the T2 Pro. I never once had anything even remotely close to sibilance unless I was listening to a particularly bright track (“Dreams Tonite” by Alvvays hurt me as usual), and there was just enough sparkle to make brass instruments shine. Piano-focused tracks sound exceptional, and violins are surprisingly detailed. You know that full-face goofy smile that stretches from cheek to cheek when you hear something sound absolutely perfect? Sufjan Stevens’ horn section in “Casimir Pulaski Day” with the falsetto vocals on top gets an enthusiastic YES from me. One of my favorite test tracks is “Sleeper” by Snarky Puppy, which once again the T3 nails. The synth-processed vocals stand out of the mix the way they should with all the backing instrumentation sounding clearly separated and crystal clear. I’d be lying if I told you I didn’t do a little boogie in my chair when the keyboard solo breaks into horns near the end of “Lingus” from the same Snarky Puppy album as previously mentioned (Seriously, go listen to “We Like It Here” by Snarky Puppy). The T3 effortlessly plowed through the most complicated and chaotic tracks I could throw at it. Separation and treble clarity is truly top notch on this IEM.

Imaging and Soundstage: Imaging is excellent, I didn’t find anything to complain about. The clarity and imaging capability the T3 offers for the price is just outstanding overall. The soundstage… isn’t. It isn’t congested by any means, but a wide expansive soundscape is nowhere to be found here. It reminds me of the HD600 on a solid state amp in regards to width (and even tonality a bit). Slightly disappointing, but by no means a deal breaker. Soundstage just isn’t a strong point of the T3 (similar to the T2).

The Tin Audio T3 is a straight upgrade from the T2 and T2 Pro. While it has its (minor) flaws, the T3 is by far the best sounding IEM I’ve heard under $100. This little guy is singlehandedly going to change the way everyone has to review IEMs in the future, as it’s not only setting, but defining the benchmark on the best bang for your buck in this hobby. Verdict? The T3 is nuts.
T3 lại tiếp tục hype nha các bác

Last edited by maker2708; 10-02-2019 at 09:20.
Old 10-02-2019, 09:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeykiss View Post
TRN v80 sib quá các bác ạ, mid lại lùi. trc h chỉ thích nghe mid, ăn nằm pk1 đến khi hỏng thì thôi. Đổi sang mấy con nghe tạp này nản quá. Các bác biết con nào mid ngọt tí k? :(
Pk1 diy
Old 10-02-2019, 11:06
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Vừa mất TRN im1 giờ nên lấy em nào tầm 500k mấy bác
Đang ngó: mua lại iM1, KZ AS06, Kz ZSN. Không biết mấy con KZ trên ngang cơ Trn im1 không ?
Thể loại nghe nhiều, chủ yếu chạy bộ nghe: rock, acoustic, hoà tấu, đôi khi nhạc trẻ. Con im1 đáp ứng đc nhu cầu cơ mà bass yếu chút
Up lên nhờ mấy bác.
À mà sao trên aliexpress mấy con Kz trong phần thông tin, thể loại nhạc nó đều suggest là Pop, Rock, Symphonic hết nhỉ

Gửi từ Asus ASUS_X00QD bằng vozFApp
Old 10-02-2019, 17:55
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukkute1408 View Post
Vừa mất TRN im1 giờ nên lấy em nào tầm 500k mấy bácImage
Đang ngó: mua lại iM1, KZ AS06, Kz ZSN. Không biết mấy con KZ trên ngang cơ Trn im1 không ?
Thể loại nghe nhiều, chủ yếu chạy bộ nghe: rock, acoustic, hoà tấu, đôi khi nhạc trẻ. Con im1 đáp ứng đc nhu cầu cơ mà bass yếu chút

Senfer 4in1?
Old 10-02-2019, 17:58
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by teoteoteo113 View Post
Tôi có con tai nghe mid vừa tiến vừa bự .
Ko hiểu sao mỗi lần đeo tai nghe vào là bị ám ảnh cái gương mặt nào đó áp sát đụng vào mặt mình

Gửi từ Meizu Meizu X8 bằng vozFApp
Klq, con X8 thím đang xài nghe nhạc với headphone có ổn ko?
Old 10-02-2019, 18:24
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja ryukenden View Post
Klq, con X8 thím đang xài nghe nhạc với headphone có ổn ko?
Đang đặt 1 con earbud rồi nghe rồi nói bạn biết , chứ con earbud đang dùng 300 ôm nghe chã ra nhạc . Định mua x8 à ngon đó lụm lẹ

Gửi từ Meizu Meizu X8 bằng vozFApp
Old 10-02-2019, 21:07
Đã tốn tiền

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja ryukenden View Post
Senfer 4in1?
Mình lấy chủ yếu chạy bộ nên đeo mấy con kz hoặc trn móc qua tai k sợ rơi

Old 10-02-2019, 21:08

Bên gió làng audio đnag khuyến mại mua IM1 537k được tặng dây bluetooth diy trị giá 200k đấy
Old 10-02-2019, 23:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by motngaymua12 View Post
Bên gió làng audio đnag khuyến mại mua IM1 537k được tặng dây bluetooth diy trị giá 200k đấy
Mua như thế nào vậy thím? Vào shopee không thấy.

Gửi từ Xiaomi MI PAD 4 bằng vozFApp